2011年2月6日日曜日

Mammography

I was leaving my livedoor blog so far more than two years.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/yoshida_arch/
I did not remember even my ID when I was going to log in to the contribution site today.

And, finally I was able to  log in.

I was operated on for the breast cancer in March of the last year.
Meanwhile, I did not maintain my blog because I was busy.
But in this situation I cannot leave my feeling and thought.
I intended to arrange an event of the meantime in time series first.
But, as for doing so, I decided to reopen blog whimsically because it was burdened too much for myself.

I undertook cancer screening (mammography) for the first time in January of the last year.
I had not undertaken an examination, but why did I undertake so far?
I wonder at such a thing now.

★The guidance of the free examination came from the city.
    And only some limitations remained when I watched the guidance.
★One of my friends urged to undertake an examination for me.
   The friend is superior in a psychic power.
★I will start an agency of the Aflac by an unexpected coincidence at the beginning of this year.
   Speaking of cancer insurance, it is Aflac.
   However, I have not undertaken the cancer screening either.
   I thought whether it was not really good.

The reason why I undertook the cancer screening is three points of the above.
It could say by chance, but I was able to discover the cancer thanks to the screening in early days.
The mammography is painful for me, and it does not stand
When such a thing is written, a beginner will be threatened.
But it is an examination significant at all even if have an unbearable pain.

Anyway, the mammography found a cancer more than 2cm though it was not found by the touch.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿